AAEON's quality management strategy is based on a strict Quality Assurance Closed Loop Feedback System which provides solid and consistent feedback through the design, manufacturing, and service stages to ensure continuous progress and meet customer expectations. The three stages of the Quality Assurance System are Design Quality Assurance (DQA), Manufacturing Quality Assurance (MQA), and Service Quality Assurance (SQA).
The backbone of customer support is a team of professional Application Engineers who provide customers with real-time technical support. Their expertise is shared through internal knowledge management and links to the website for online nonstop service and solutions.
With an efficient eRMA system and RMA service policy, AAEON's RMA Team is able to ensure prompt, high-quality product repair and replacement services with short turnaround times.
AAEON has acquired the following official certifications:
- ISO 9001: QMS Standards, 2015
- ISO 13485: QMS Standards, 2003
- ISO 14001: EMS Standards, 2004
- 3C: China Compulsory Certification (upon request)
- CE and FCC: As proof of their design quality and integrity, all AAEON products meet CE and FCC test standards.